The role of the Mechanic is to maintain service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Carry out service, repairs and maintenance as directed
- Administration compliance following policy and procedure
- Assist where possible with training and development
- Productivity, quality and consistency
- Develop a systematic approach towards your tasks, by allocating time and resources to
- Assist in the development of a multi-skilled team
- Proactive in the delivery of service
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work
- Ability to set objectives and achieve results
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Experience with a wide range of makes and models
- Current drivers license and own tools mandatory
- Choose correctly
- Improve performance
- Strive for results
- Perform the work
- Communicate with others
- Relate to others
- Adapt and learn from experience
A statutory requirement of every role requires that you ensure awareness and compliance to all legislation that impacts your work area, i.e. OH&S.
The company may require you to undertake additional responsibilities or work in other areas to those outlined in this role clarity subject to business requirements and your skills and competencies.
If you feel you have what we are looking for apply now! Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Midas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.