Contact Ben Neighbour
Phone (07) 3256 0611
Fax (07) 3262 8543
Monday to Friday: 7.00am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 12.00noon
Car and 4WD servicing including logbook servicing, safety inspections, brakes, exhaust, suspension and tyres. Fleet servicing specialist.
Windsor, Lutwyche, Wooloowin, Newstead, Wilston, Ascot, Clayfield, Hendra, Fortitude Valley.
It is up to all of us, drivers and parents alike, to ensure children are safe around our cars. Simple things like the following steps will help reduce the amount of children injured by vehicles.
1) Keep car keys and remotes out of reach of children, even though they do make a great distraction for toddlers!
2) Always hold your child hand when around cars
3) Once parked, make sure everyone is out and accounted for
4) Keep driveway clear of toys
5) Even if it is just parked out front, keep your car locked at all times
6) Make sure your kids are a safe distance away from the car before moving it
All of these tips will help keep your kids safe, but it is even better to educate them on road and car safety at the same time!