Essential Services from $199*
Searching for ‘car servicing near me’? Our Essential Service will keep your car or SUV running smoothly and safely all year round.
This essential, regular car service maintains lubricant and fluid levels, together with a check or inspection of brakes, exhaust, steering & suspension and other key safety items.
Your vehicle is road tested and you receive a report of our inspection.
At Midas, we believe in going the extra mile for customers, so you can rest assured that we provide the very best level of care. Look to us for car servicing that is affordable, professional and quick.
Car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil*
- Drain & replace engine oil filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Book online now or find your nearest store
Want to book your car in for a service and inspection? Get in touch with the friendly team at Midas. We pride ourselves on great customer service and we always deliver the best results. The cost of an essential service starts at $199 and we’re more than happy to discuss our wide range of options.
Book online or search for your nearest store. Our services are available Australia-wide, so whether you’re in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or anywhere else, we’re always available to help.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Yes, we always take the time to walk customers through exactly what will be done to their car during a service. This is to ensure you understand what we do and why we do it. If you have any questions or concerns, you can always speak to one of our friendly team members.
Most relatively new vehicles should be serviced every six months, or 10,000km (whichever comes first). Keep in mind, however, if you drive an older car, or you drive in harsh conditions, it is recommended that you have it serviced every three months or 5,000km.
Regular servicing by a qualified team such as Midas is a great way to keep your car running like a dream. However, if a problem or issue arises and doesn’t go away, a thorough inspection followed by necessary repairs may be required. We always advise customers as to the best course of action based on the condition of their vehicle.