Essential Services from $179*
Choose our Essential Service to keep your car or SUV running smoothly and safely.
This essential, regular service maintains lubricant and fluid levels, together with a check or inspection of brakes, exhaust, steering & suspension and other key safety items.
Your vehicle is road tested and you receive a report of our inspection.
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.