When you want to transform your car or SUV to premium condition, choose our Extensive Service, which includes a comprehensive inspection of your vehicle.
Upon study of your vehicle, it may be suggested that we replace your spark plugs, air filters and front wiper blades, among other things. In addition to this, we provide a full analysis of the engine management system. Through this intensive examination of your vehicle’s engine, we will be able to determine what issues the engine has, if any.
Some problems may simply be the need of an oil and filter change or a top-up of your transmission oil. Whatever the issue, with our comprehensive checking, by qualified and experienced mechanics and technicians, any problems will be resolved to ensure your engine is in excellent, premium condition.
We may also recommend an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy. However, nothing that we would suggest will be added without contacting you first and explaining the need for an added product for your vehicle. Only once you are satisfied will we endeavour to include any extra service offerings to your car.
- Check and top up all oils and fluids
- Check fuel filter as required
- Check and adjust brakes as required
- Check exhaust
- Check transmission
- Check steering and suspension
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Check all lights
- Check tyres and pressure
- Check windscreen washers and replace (standard) front/rear wiper refill
- Check/replace (internal) cabin filter, if fitted, as required
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Replace air filter
- Safety inspection
- Test and inspect cooling system and its condition
- Test brake fluid condition
- Battery test and report
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care. Click here for more information.