Contact Ben Neighbour
Phone (07) 3366 6955
Fax (07) 3366 7891
Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday: 8.00am - 12.00noon
Car and 4WD servicing including logbook servicing, safety inspections, brakes, exhaust, suspension and tyres. Fleet servicing specialist.
Ashgrove, Bardon, Dorrington, Kelvin Grove, Paddington, Red Hill and The Gap
Everyone relies heavily on their transport, whether it is for work, taking the kids to school, getting home from the airport, anything! Considering the amount of time we spend behind the wheel getting to and from these places, it only makes sense that we need to take care of our vehicle, especially if it is older than 10 years. If your car is older than 10, remember these few things to ensure you keep it healthy,
1) Oil and oil filter changes as often as recommended
2) Change out differential oil and transmission fluid, check handbook or speak to your mechanic
3) Periodically flush out the coolant system and replace with fresh coolant
4) Regularly replace the brakes fluid
5) Maintain the outside of your car, wash and wax regularly to help take care of the paint. Avoid parking in the sun.
All it really comes down to is attention and maintenance! If you are unsure about anything, speak to your service provider.