Essential Services from $179*
Car servicing in Adelaide made easy. Our Essential Service will keep your car or SUV running smoothly and safely all year round.
This essential, regular car service maintains lubricant and fluid levels, together with a check or inspection of brakes, exhaust, steering & suspension and other key safety items.
Your vehicle is road tested and you receive a report of our inspection.
At Midas, we can help with:
- Essential services
- Scheduled services
- Extensive services
- 4WD services
- Steering and suspension
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Brake services
- Exhaust services
We take the stress out of car servicing and we always go the extra mile for customers. Expect quality work from a team of passionate mechanics everytime you choose our trusted brand.
Car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Visit your nearest Adelaide store or book online today
Want to book in for a car service and vehicle inspection in Adelaide? Reach out to the friendly team at Midas. We promise to deliver standout results and we never take shortcuts. With essential services starting at just $179, you can enjoy great support and value for money.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
How often should I get my car serviced?
We advise that new vehicles be serviced every six months, or 10,000km (whichever comes first). On the other hand, if you own an older model, or you drive in tough conditions, it is recommended that you book a service every three months or 5,000km.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
Absolutely. We always take the time to walk customers through exactly what will be done to their car during a service. This is to ensure you understand what we do and why we do it. Feel free to raise any questions you may have with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
Regular servicing by a qualified team such as Midas is a great way to keep your car running smoothly all year round. However, if a problem or issue arises and doesn’t go away, a thorough inspection followed by necessary repairs may be required. Our team always goes the extra mile to recommend the best course of action based on the condition of the vehicle.
How do I find a store in Adelaide near me?
It’s easy! All you have to do is use our handy store finder tool. Punch in your address or postcode and we’ll do the searching for you. Expect a standout level of service every time you choose Midas.