Essential service of Ford FALCON, Focus, Fiesta, Ranger and more
Are you searching for Ford Car Service near me? When it’s time for your next Ford car service, turn to the expert car mechanics at Midas. Our Ford logbook service covers all key safety items, including a brake and exhaust check, steering and suspension check, and a top up of your lubricant and fluids if required. We recommend a regular Ford car service to keep your vehicle performing at its best, all year round.
If it’s been a while since your last Ford car service, talk to the expert car mechanics at Midas today. Our Midas Customer Promise guarantees that you’ll receive professional advice, affordable prices and a fast turnaround when you book a Ford logbook service with us.
Ford car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil*
- Drain & replace engine oil filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Ford cars
When you need automotive services in Australia, you Midas well have the best. In addition to our comprehensive Ford car service, we also offer:
Book your Ford car service online or find your nearest store
Ready to book in for your next Ford logbook service? The professional car mechanics at Midas can look after your Ford Fiesta, Focus, Ranger and more. With over 80 locations across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and beyond, you’ll find a Midas service centre near you. Book your Ford car service online or call us on 13 64 32 today.
Please Note: The Midas Essential car service does not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
As part of our Midas Customer Promise, our friendly team will walk you through the details of your Ford car service, so you’ll understand exactly what we do and why. We never perform any services without your permission. If you have any questions or concerns at any stage, we’re always on hand to assist.
How often should I get my car serviced?
Keep your vehicle running smoothly all year round with a regular Ford car service. New vehicles should be serviced every six months or 10,000km – whichever comes first. Older vehicles, and those that are often driven on rough terrain, should be serviced every three months, or 5,000km.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
When you come in for a regular Ford car service at Midas, our team of expert car mechanics can detect and diagnose issues before they worsen. If the problem persists, we can provide a thorough inspection of your vehicle and recommend the best course of action.
Do all Midas stores service Ford cars?
Choose Midas with the confidence that our expert team can perform a Ford logbook service at any of our 80 locations Australia wide. We work with all popular makes and models, so give us a call today on 13 64 32 to book your next Ford car service.