Essential service of your Hyundai Tucson, Elantra, Accent and more
If you want to keep exploring New Possibilities, bring your vehicle into Midas for a Hyundai car service. Our comprehensive service can ensure that your Hyundai Elantra, Accent, Tucson or other model is running as it should. Our experienced car mechanics will complete a logbook service, checking your car’s lubricant and fluid levels, brakes, exhaust, steering, suspension, and other key safety items. You’ll receive a detailed report outlining the details of your Hyundai car service, so you can drive away with the confidence of our Midas Customer Promise.
Let Midas take the hassle out of your next Hyundai car service. With professional advice, affordable prices and a fast turnaround time, you can turn to us with the knowledge that your vehicle will be safe on the roads.
Hyundai car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Hyundai cars
Talk to the experts for your next Hyundai car service. At Midas, we go beyond just traditional car servicing. Browse our complete range of vehicle services, including:
Book your Hyundai car service online now or find your nearest store
Is it time to book in your next Hyundai car service? The expert car mechanics at Midas can take care of you. We provide fast, affordable and professional servicing of your Hyundai Accent, Tucson, Elantra or other model. With over 80 locations across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and beyond, you’re sure to find a Midas service centre near you. Book your Hyundai car service online or call us today on 13 64 32.
Please Note: The Midas Hyundai car service does not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
At Midas, we want to ensure that you understand exactly what happens during a Hyundai car service. Our team of expert car mechanics will walk you through each step of the process, so you know what to expect before, during and after. And, if you have any questions or concerns, we’re always on hand to help.
How often should I get my car serviced?
It’s important to service new cars regularly to prolong their lifespan. A Hyundai car service is recommended every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. Older cars should be serviced every three months, or 5,000km. If it’s been a while since your last Hyundai car service, book in with Midas today on 13 64 32.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
To keep your car running as it should, it’s important to book in for a regular Hyundai car service. This can help identify problems early and prevent them from getting worse. However, if an issue persists, our experienced car mechanics can thoroughly inspect your vehicle and recommend any necessary repairs.
Do all Midas stores service Hyundai cars?
Midas is the trusted name for all things automotive. When you bring your car into one of our locations across Australia, you can rest assured that our expert car mechanics will be able to perform a Hyundai car service. No matter where you are in the country, our Midas stores can help keep your Hyundai Tucson, Elantra, Accent or other model running smoothly.