Essential service of Kia Sorento, Rio, Picanto and more
Make your next Kia car service quick and easy with Midas. Our team of highly trained car mechanics can perform a logbook service that covers all key safety items, including checking your brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, as well as your car’s lubricant and fluid levels. A regular Kia car service can ensure that your car is running smoothly all year round.
If it’s been a while since your last Kia car service, talk to the team at Midas today. Discover the Midas Customer Promise and receive professional advice, affordable prices and fast turnaround when you choose us for your Kia car service.
Kia car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Kia cars
When you need automotive services in Australia, you Midas well have the best. In addition to our comprehensive Kia car service, we also offer:
Book your Kia car service online now or find your nearest store
Ready to book in for your next Kia car service? Let the team at Midas look after your Kia Rio, Picanto, Sorento and more. Use our store locator to browse over 80 locations across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and beyond. To book your Kia car service, call us on 13 64 32 or book online now.
Please Note: The Midas Essential car service does not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
As part of our Midas Customer Promise, our team of expert car mechanics will take the time to walk you through what will happen during your Kia car service. We’ll explain the details of your service to ensure that you drive away with confidence. If you have any queries or concerns at any stage, our friendly team is more than happy to assist.
How often should I get my car serviced?
A regular Kia car service can keep your vehicle running smoothly. For new vehicles, we recommend a car service every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. If your vehicle is older or is frequently driven on harsh terrain, we recommend a service every three months, or 5,000km.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
When you come in for a Kia car service, our expert team can detect any problems and advise on the best course of action, which may include repairs if necessary. If the issue persists, you can visit us at any of our locations across Australia for a thorough inspection by our qualified car mechanics.
Do all Midas stores service Kia cars?
When you bring your vehicle into one of our 80 locations across Australia, you can rest assured that you and your car are in good hands. Our team is trained to service all popular car makes and models, so you can turn to us with confidence for your next Kia car service.