Essential service of your Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-9 and more
Zoom-Zoom for longer with a regular Mazda car service. At Midas, we offer the best Mazda car service in Australia, ensuring that your Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-9 or other model is running as it should. Our expert car mechanics provide a comprehensive logbook service to check your car’s lubricant and fluid levels, as well as inspect your brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, and other key safety items. You’ll leave with a detailed report outlining the results of your service, so you’ll have complete peace of mind that your car is safe on the road.
If you need a Mazda car service that’s affordable, professional and quick, contact the expert team at Midas today.
Mazda car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Mazda cars
At Midas, we can take care of all your automotive needs. In addition to our comprehensive Mazda car service, we also offer a range of vehicle services including:
Book your Mazda car service online now or find your nearest store
Is it time for your next Mazda car service? Let the experienced car mechanics at Midas take care of you. Whether you’re servicing your Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-9 or other model, you can come into one of our 80 locations across Australia and receive top quality customer care. Use our store locator to browse our Midas service centres in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and beyond. To book your Mazda car service, call us on 13 64 32 or enquire online today.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
At Midas, customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do – that’s why we have our Midas Customer Promise. We not only want you to be happy with our service, but we want to ensure you understand the process from start to finish. Our expert car mechanics will walk you through what will be done during your Mazda car service, and why. If you have any questions or concerns, we’re always on hand to assist.
How often should I get my car serviced?
Servicing your new car regularly can prolong its lifespan and ensure that it’s running smoothly for longer. We recommend a Mazda car service every six months, or 10,000km -whichever comes first. Older vehicles should be serviced every three months, or 5,000km. If it’s been a while since your last Mazda car service, call Midas on 13 64 32 today.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
A regular Mazda car service can identify any problems before they become worse. However, if the issue doesn’t go away, our expert car mechanics will perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle and recommend repairs if necessary. We’ll always advise the best course of action based on the condition of your Mazda.
Do all Midas stores service Mazda cars?
If you need a Mazda car service, the automotive experts at Midas can help. We’ve worked with all popular car makes and models and delivered excellent results, every time. All of our 80 locations across Australia can service your Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-9 or other model. Rest assured that you’ll be taken care of when you choose Midas for your next Mazda car service.