Do you want to be a part of a well known auto service and tyre Centre that has been in Australia for more than 45 years, do you want to be a part of a trusted brand that offers deals such as Nationwide guarantee, free 5-point safety checks and a heap more? Then come take the next step in your career and be a part of our ever-expanding team. We provide ongoing training, a clean and neat working environment with competitive above award rates, because here at Midas you can rely on us.
The role of the Service Advisor is to be responsible for high quality mechanical work and help assist the store manager when required to ensure the workshop flows through the listed job allocations effectively and efficiently. The candidate will also ensure the effective supervision and training of new mechanics. Some Key accountabilities & responsibilities include.
- Excellence in customer service
- Proven ability and experience as a Service Advisor
- Carry out service, repairs and maintenance as directed
- Compliance following policy and procedure
- Assisting with training and development
Here at Midas, we are after a Service Advisor who possess key skills, experience knowledge and requirements such as.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge across a wide range of products including makes and models of vehicles
- Valid Driver’s license
At Midas we are an equal opportunity employer.