Terms and Conditions of Midas Customer Feedback Promotion.
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Midas Customer Feedback Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 1st September 2020 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 15th August 2021. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Midas who have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or Midas, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Midas, as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) Click on the link provided in the SMS that they receive from the Promoter to be directed to the promotional survey; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey.
(B) Email Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email= to be directed to the promotional survey; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website, and submit the fully completed survey
For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Midas account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for SMS Entry) or the email address (for Email entry).
7. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
8. Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 11:00am AEST/AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
Prize Draw Entries Open Entries Close Draw Date 1 12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 September 2020 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 30 November 2020
7 December 2020 2 12:00:00am (AEDT) 1 December 2020 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 28 February 2021
8 March 2021 3 12:00:00am (AEST) 1 March 2021 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 May 2021
8 June 2021 4 12:00:00am (AEST) 1 June 2020 11:59:59pm (AEST) on 15 August 2021
20 August 2021
9. The winner of each Prize Draw Period will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. Each winner’s name will be published on www.midas.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
10. The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
11. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to each winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the date of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw/s
13. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these draw would be: 8 March 2021, 8 June 2021, 8 September 2021, 22 November 2021.
Each winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone and SMS within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published on www.midas.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
14. This is not a game of skill. The single prize winner from each Prize Draw Period will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
15. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draw. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
16. The total value of the prize pool is AU$4,000.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. The draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 3, 24 Albert Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
20. This Competition is authorised under: ACT permit no. TP20/01062
21. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.