Stay safe on the roads with a car battery replacement
If it’s been a while since you last replaced your car battery, it might be time to talk to the experts. Your battery is a crucial part of your vehicle, powering not only the engine but also the lights, windows, wipers and other accessories. If you’re having trouble starting your car, it could be caused by a low or depleted battery, your starter or the charging system.
With many vehicles now utilising innovative Stop/Start technology to maximise the fuel efficiency of the engine, car batteries demand more power than ever.
At Midas, our goal is to get you back on the road safely. Choose our comprehensive car battery replacement service in Perth and our expert car mechanics will test your car battery’s health and the charge rate of the electrical system charging your battery. This allows us to quickly confirm if a starting problem is the battery or another component.
All of our used car batteries are recycled via our licensed environmental partners, and we dispose of all hazardous materials correctly.
Our car batteries are covered under our National Guarantee, so you’ll drive away with peace of mind.
Do I need to replace my car battery?
When it comes to a flat car battery, sometimes you never really know until it’s too late. Here are some telltale signs that your car battery might be running low:
- Your car’s dashboard displays a warning light: This is often the first indication that your car battery is flat or running low. If the battery light appears when you start your vehicle, your battery may be running low.
- Your car battery won’t accept a charge: If you hear rapid clicks instead of your engine starting, and jump-starting doesn’t help, you may need a new car battery to get you back on the road.
- Your car battery can’t hold a charge: Jump-starting can be a band-aid fix for an underlying issue – a flat car battery. If your car needs to be jump-started repeatedly, you’re at greater risk of being stranded. Your car battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- Your car battery displays low voltage on a voltmeter.
If you’ve noticed any of these warning signs, it may be time for a car battery replacement in Perth. Bring your vehicle to your nearest Midas service centre and let our experienced car mechanics take care of the rest. Book online or call us on 13 64 32 today.
Automotive services available in Perth
Midas has you covered for all your car servicing needs. In addition to our car battery replacement in Perth, we also provide a range of automotive services including:
Choose Midas for car battery replacement in Perth
When you need car battery replacement in Perth, you Midas well have the best. As part of our Midas Customer Promise, you’ll receive standout customer care in addition to a comprehensive car battery replacement service:
- We’ll inspect and diagnose the issue, and run some tests to confirm the state of your car battery.
- Once we confirm that your battery needs replacing, we’ll get it done on the spot. Most battery replacements take 20-30 minutes.
- Drive away safely with the peace of mind that all our batteries are covered under our National Guarantee.
Browse all of our available batteries below, or book online for your car battery replacement in Perth.
Stop / Start
(genuine spec level)
SUV / 4WD / Light Commercial
(genuine spec level)
Book online for car battery replacement in Perth
Looking for affordable car battery replacement in Perth? Your nearest Midas service centre may be just around the corner. With locations in Canning Vale, Fremantle, Midland and Port Kennedy, you won’t be caught out with a flat battery again. Talk to the automotive experts and discover why more Australians are turning to Midas for their car battery replacement in Perth. Book online or find your nearest Midas location.
Your vehicle owner’s manual contains everything you need to know about your car, including the best battery for it. If you’re still unsure, bring your vehicle to the experts at Midas and let us recommend the best battery to fit your car and model. To keep you safely on the road, we recommend changing your battery in line with your car manufacturer’s recommendations.
For your peace of mind, all of our car batteries are covered under the Midas National Guarantee. Some car battery manufacturers may offer an additional warranty period. Get in touch with us today if you have any questions about your car battery.
On average, car batteries are manufactured to last between three to seven years, depending on your individual driving patterns and the climate. Once your car battery drops below 12V, we recommend replacing it. Servicing your car regularly can help you identify a low battery level. To book a logbook service, bring your vehicle into your nearest Midas and let us do the rest.
If you’re in Midland, Fremantle, Canning Vale or Port Kennedy, you’re never too far away from your local Midas service centre. As the automotive experts, we’ll take care of all your vehicle needs in Perth – from car battery replacements to logbook servicing and everything in between. With over 80 locations across the country, find out why more Australians are turning to Midas.