A scheduled or handbook service is when your vehicle is serviced at the nominated interval in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
Your vehicle does not have to be serviced by a dealer during the new car warranty period; the ACCC has confirmed that independent repairers like Midas may sign or stamp your service log book without affecting your statutory warranty providing the repairer is qualified, follows the manufacturer’s requirements and uses products that meet the original specification. For more information regarding consumer rights and servicing vehicles under warranty, please read this information booklet from the Australia Automotive Aftermarket Association
Our scheduled services include all parts, oils and scheduled service items, including a Midas safety check and vehicle inspection report. Not only are they great value for money, but you also have the added convenience of maintaining your vehicle at your local Midas shop.
- Check registration
- Change engine oil and filter
- Check or replace all scheduled service items
- Check under the bonnet
- Check under the car
- Check tyres & lights
- Midas inspection and safety check
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Logbook stamped *
* Conditions apply. Ask your Midas Service Centre for details or recommendations to maintain your statutory new car warranty