Essential service of Holden Cruze, Barina, Commodore and more
Need a logbook service for your Holden Barina, Cruze, Commodore or other model? You Midas well have the best. Come in and see our expert car mechanics for your next Holden car service. We’ll perform a comprehensive check of your car’s lubricant and fluid levels, plus your brakes, exhaust, steering, suspension, and other key safety items. We’ll give you a report outlining the details of your Holden car service, so you’ll drive away with the confidence of knowing your vehicle will be safe on the roads.
Time for your next Holden car service? Talk to Midas today. With a speedy turnaround, affordable prices and professional advice, find out why more Australians are choosing Midas for their Holden car service.
Holden car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Holden cars
Midas are the trusted automotive experts in Australia. Come in for a Holden car service, or choose from our range of extensive vehicle services including:
Book your Holden car service online now or find your nearest store
Has it been too long since your last Holden car service? If the answer is yes, book in with Midas today and we’ll look after your Holden Barina, Cruze, Commodore, Astra, Monaro, or other model. With over 80 locations across Australia, you’ll find us in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and beyond. Call us on 13 64 32 for your Holden car service or book online now.
Please Note: The Midas Essential car service does not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
When you come into Midas for a Holden car service, our team of trained car mechanics will take the time to explain exactly what will be done, and why we do it. We’ll never carry out services without your permission, and it’s important that you drive away with peace of mind. It’s all part of our Midas Customer Promise.
How often should I get my car serviced?
Sticking to a regular schedule for your Holden car service can ensure that your vehicle is running as it should. New cars should be serviced every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. Older vehicles, or ones that are often driven on rough terrain, should be serviced every three months, or 5,000km.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
A Holden car service every few months can help identify and diagnose problems early, so you’re always safe on the road. If the issue persists, come and see us at one of our locations across the country for a thorough inspection. Our car mechanics can determine the issue, and advise the best course of action based on the condition of your car.
Do all Midas stores service Holden cars?
Across Australia, Midas is the trusted name when it comes to all things automotive. When you visit any of our stores for your Holden car service, you can rest assured that we’ll take care of your Holden Cruze, Barina, Commodore and much more. Our team of highly trained car mechanics are able to work with all makes and models, delivering excellent results every time.