Essential service of all BMW models
Keep your vehicle running smoothly with a regular BMW car service by Midas. Our expert car mechanics will perform a comprehensive logbook service to check your car’s lubricant and fluid levels, as well as your brakes, exhaust, steering, suspension, and other key safety items. You’ll receive a report outlining the details of your BMW car service, and drive away with confidence knowing that your vehicle is safe on the roads.
If it’s time for your next BMW car service, you Midas well have the best. With professional advice, speedy turnaround and affordable prices, discover why more Australians are turning to Midas for their BMW car service.
BMW car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil*
- Drain & replace engine oil filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for BMW cars
At Midas, we service all car makes and models to the highest standard. Bring your vehicle in for a BMW car service and take advantage of the other automotive services we offer, including:
Book your BMW car service online now or find your nearest store
If it’s been a while since your last BMW car service, let the experts at Midas look after you. With over 80 locations across Australia, including Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and beyond, you’ll find a Midas service centre near you. Book your BMW car service online today or call us on 13 64 32.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
When you bring your vehicle in for a BMW car service, our expert car mechanics will take the time to walk you through the entire process from start to finish. It’s important to us that you understand what we do, and why we do it – it’s all part of our Midas Customer Promise. If you have any questions or concerns at any stage, our friendly team is always available to assist.
How often should I get my car serviced?
Keep your new BMW running smoothly with a regular car service. We recommend servicing new vehicles every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. For older vehicles, or vehicles that frequently drive on rough terrain, we recommend a service every three months, or 5,000km. If you need advice, give us a call on 13 64 32.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
A regular BMW car service can help identify and diagnose problems early and prevent them from worsening. However, if the issue persists, bring your vehicle into our service centre for a thorough inspection. Our expert car mechanics can determine the issue, and undertake any necessary repairs to get you back on the road quickly.
Do all Midas stores service BMW cars?
Midas is synonymous across Australia for quality repairs at affordable prices. When you book in for a BMW car service at any of our locations across the country, you can rest assured that we’ll look after you and your vehicle. Our car mechanics are highly trained and can work with all car makes and models to ensure that your vehicle is functioning at its best.