Car Servicing for BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Volkswagen and more
Regular car servicing can prolong the life of your vehicle, keeping your European car on the road for longer. At Midas, we provide a European car service for all popular car makes, including BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Volkswagen and many more. Our expert mechanics will check the lubricant and fluid levels and perform an inspection of your brakes, exhaust, steering and suspension, and other key safety items. Your vehicle will be road tested, and you’ll receive a report of our inspection.
When you choose Midas for your European car service, you can rest assured that you’ll receive standout customer care and top quality service as part of our Midas Customer Promise. Turn to us for European car servicing that is professional, affordable and fast.
European car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil and filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for European cars
Midas are the trusted automotive experts across Australia. In addition to our European car service, we also offer a range of automotive services including:
Book your European car service online or find your nearest store
Ready to book in for a European car service? The automotive experts at Midas can help. Discover why more Australians are turning to us for their next European car service. Whether you’re located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or elsewhere, there’s a Midas service centre near you. Book online or call us today on 13 64 32.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils may incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Of course! Our team of experienced car mechanics will take the time to walk you through exactly what will happen during a European car service. As part of our Midas Customer Promise, we want to make sure that you understand what we do and why we do it. If you have any concerns or questions, our friendly team is more than happy to assist.
If your car is new, you should book a European car service every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. Older cars, or cars that are driven in harsh conditions, should be serviced more frequently; we recommend every three months, or 5,000km. If it’s been a while since your last service, give us a call on 13 64 32.
A regular European car service by the experts at Midas can keep your car running smoothly. However, if a problem arises or an issue persists, we may need to perform a thorough inspection and carry out repairs if required. Our expert car mechanics will advise you on the best course of action based on the condition of your car.
Midas are the experts when it comes to all things automotive – and that means we’ll be able to service your European car, no matter where you are in Australia. If your BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo or Volkswagen isn’t running as it should, bring it to a service centre near you and let us take care of it.