Essential service of your Nissan Qashqai, Pulsar, Altima and more
Don’t let a run down car stop you from Shifting the way you Move. Talk to the experts at Midas about a Nissan car service to help keep you on the road for longer. Our comprehensive service can ensure that your Nissan Pulsar, Pathfinder, Navara or Skyline is functioning as it should. Book in for a logbook service with Midas and our expert car mechanics will check your car’s lubricant and fluid levels, brakes, exhaust, steering, suspension, and other key safety items. We’ll provide you with a report outlining the details of your Nissan car service, so you’ll drive away with confidence.
Midas is here to take the stress out of your next Nissan car service. Visit one of our locations nationwide and receive professional advice, affordable prices and quick service as part of our Midas Customer Promise.
Nissan car service key items:
- Check registration
- Check dash warning lights
- Check all exterior lights
- Check washers / wipers / windscreen
- Check horn operation
- Check transmission & driveline
- Check battery & charging / test condition
- Check coolant level, test condition
- Check wiper blades / top up fluid
- Check brake fluid level / test condition
- Check transmission fluid level & condition
- Check (external) engine belts and hoses
- Drain & replace engine oil*
- Drain & replace engine oil filter
- Check brake systems (full wheels-off inspection)
- Check park brake operation
- Check steering components
- Check drive shafts / boots
- Check suspension / control arms / links
- Check exhaust system & underbody
- Check differential / fluid level
- Check tyres and pressures (including spare)
- Check clutch & power steering fluids
- Road test up to 60km/hr & report
- Clean windscreen
- Reset service light
- Replace next service due sticker
- Vehicle inspection report
Automotive services available for Nissan cars
At Midas, we’re the experts in all things automotive. When you book in for a Nissan car service, you can also take advantage of our range of extensive vehicle services, including:
Book your Nissan car service online now or find your nearest store
Has it been a while since your last Nissan car service? Get in touch with the expert car mechanics at Midas and let us look after your Nissan Skyline, Pulsar, Maxima, Juke and more. With over 80 locations across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and beyond, you’ll find a Midas service centre near you. Book your Nissan car service online or call us on 13 64 32 today.
Please Note: The Midas Essential and Extensive Services do not replace a Manufacturer’s Handbook Service; however, it may be all that is needed, especially as your vehicle gets older or when you want the assurance of extra care.
* Synthetic Oils incur additional costs. Our inspection of your vehicle may reveal the need for extra work. We will provide a quotation for any additional work or parts that your vehicle may require or that we may suggest for safe and reliable motoring.
We may also recommend other items including an engine flush treatment to maximise the effectiveness of your oil change, as well as a fuel treatment to help clean the fuel system and improve performance and economy.
However, nothing will be added without contacting you first, explaining the need and gaining your approval.
Will I be shown what will be done to my car when it’s serviced?
When you choose Midas for your Nissan car service, our experienced team will take the time to walk you through exactly what will happen, from start to finish. We’ll make sure that you understand what we do and why we do it. If you have any questions, our friendly team is always available to help.
How often should I get my car serviced?
To give your new vehicle the longest life possible, we recommend a Nissan car service every six months, or 10,000km – whichever comes first. For older vehicles, or vehicles that regularly drive in rough terrain, we recommend servicing every three months, or 5,000km. If you have any queries about car servicing, call us on 13 64 32 today.
What do I do in case of a problem/if an issue persists?
To keep your car running smoothly, it’s crucial to service your vehicle regularly. A Nissan car service every 3-6 months can identify problems early and prevent them from worsening. However, if the issue persists, our expert car mechanics will thoroughly inspect your vehicle to diagnose the issue, and undertake repairs if necessary.
Do all Midas stores service Nissan cars?
When you bring your vehicle into one of our locations across Australia, you can be confident that our experienced team will be able to perform a quality Nissan car service. From Perth to Sydney and everywhere in between, let us take care of your Nissan Pulsar, Altima, Skyline or other model, and keep you on the road safely.